Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Music: Lecrae | "Tell the World"

With over two million views on His youtube channel, and close to a hundred thousand albums sold, Lecrae is definitely "Telling the World" about Jesus. This grammy award winning artist with roots in Atlanta, GA is helping to win back the kingdom for Christ. "When I do my music, I'm just doing hip-hop as person who has a relationship with Jesus. Whatever comes out come out, but its not me trying to make a gospel record or make a Christian record, but it's just me being me, doing hip-hop music." (Lecrae Interview on 106 and Park)

Check out his video below. I get hype just by seeing him reach so many souls throughout his tour!
Let's Go!

Twitter | Lecrae
Youtube | ReachRecords
Facebook: Lecrae

peace, love, and Christ,
Carmen

No comments:

Post a Comment